Automatic controls for ventilation and air conditioning systems
Boiler Room Thermostat MC
Equipment set consists of two parts: transmitter and receiver, which pass on a signal to each other via radio channel. The transmitter is located indoors and is used to adjust all the settings. The receiver is connected directly to the equipment which has to be controlled.
Obvious advantage of this model is that the units have wires-free connection. This not only saves money since no cable laying is needed, but also preserves the integrity of walls and ceilings.
- Touch Control.
- Large display with light illumination.
- Large font.
- Temperature adjustment: from 5 °C to 30 °C.
- Programmable mode (5 + 1 + 1).
- These controllers are suitable for boilers/water-heated floors/electric-heated floors/infrared panels/convector heating/radiators/other (within the limits being enlisted in the product certificate).
- Measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 °C.
- Range of reg. temp.: 5-30 °C.
- Power consumption: <3W.
- Transmitter power supply: 2 * AAA 1.5V (alkaline batteries).
- Receiver power supply: AC95 ~ 240V 50 ~ 60Hz.
- Load: 3A (water), 16A (electric).
- Framework/Casing material: flame-resistant plastic.
- Transmitter dimensions: 135x88x22mm.
- Receiver dimensions: 114x86x30mm.
- Mounting box: external fastening.
- Operating conditions: working temperature range - from 0 to 45 °C; relative humidity - from 5 to 90%.