Trotec is a German brand dealing with humidity control. It produces humidifiers and dehumidifiers for industrial and semi-industrial applications. At that, all the equipment produced by the company employs the latest technologies emerging in the field of air dehumidification and humidification. Trotec air dehumidifiers are used in wood processing, mechanical engineering and construction. This method of humidity control is much more cost-effective compared to air heaters.
The company was founded in Germany. Over several decades of incessant work, Trotec experts have gained an extensive experience in development of high-quality humidity control equipment. Many engineering solutions used in the new company’s lineup have been developed by German engineers themselves.
The headquarters of Trotec GmbH & Co. KG is housed in Heinsberg, the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia. The brand's manufacturing facilities are located all over the world, e.g. in Germany, France, Austria, Holland, Belgium and China.
The company has regional offices in 15 countries. Trotec sells its equipment not only in the markets of Western and Eastern Europe, but also in Asia, with a central branch office recently opened in Hong Kong.
Authorized Trotec offices are located in the cities of Rotterdam, Helsinki, Istanbul, Strasbourg.
• 15 countries housing the company's branch offices
• 100,000 Trotec dehumidifiers have been sold since 1994
• Dehumidification devices (various dehumidifiers: condenser type, adsorption type, wood desiccation units, industrial dryers)
• Humidity measurement instruments, thermography systems
• Ventilation equipment (wind turbines, high pressure fans, Trotec odor neutralizers)
• Electric heaters and infrared heaters
• Air conditioners
• ISO 9001