Weger is a European manufacturer of high-quality ventilation equipment, air handling and heat recovery systems. Weger has evolved from a manufacturer of ventilation accessories (for supply and exhaust systems) to a leading-edge plant producing ventilation systems. The company's plants are equipped with advanced laser machining systems.
The company was established in 1977 and was initially engaged in construction.
The company is considered to hail from Southern Tyrol. It is where Weger gained an extensive experience in production of air ducts and ventilation accessories. After that, the company launched the first production facility producing high-quality air conditioning systems.
One of the most successful inventions in this field was DIWER series, presented in 1992. Today, its heritage is continued by a lineup called DIWER EVO.
The latest Weger's showpieces are DIAMANT and MUNDARIA series, originating from the same DIWER series.
In 1999, part of the growing production in Northern Tyrol (Austria) was moved to Yasaroksallash in Hungary. The major plant, still located in Chienes, is one of the most advanced production facilities in Europe.
Weger has over 35 years of experience with air handling units. Today, the company's management is committed to innovation and development of ever more advanced solutions for ventilation and air conditioning.
THE COMPANY’S FOUNDER
The company's father is Walter Weger, who started production of air ducts and other equipment in his garage. Owing to his dynamic personality and entrepreneurial spirit, a small business has become a major European brand recognized throughout the world.
The company's production facilities are located in Austria and Italy, as well as in Hungary (Jaszarokszallas). The company's headquarters is based in Munich (Bavaria).
The major plants are located in the cities of Ratfield (North Tyrol, Austria) and Lienz (Eastern Tirol, Austria), as well as in Chienes (Southern Tyrol, Italy).
Most recently, Weger products entered the Ukrainian market. Now Ukrainian construction companies can take full advantage of the brand's true German quality.
• Weger is among the 11 members of RAL RLT, an association with the highest quality standards for the equipment being produced
• 3 full-fledged manufacturing plants
• Sales to Switzerland make 20% of the company's turnover, followed by Eastern Europe
• Production of equipment for the domestic German market amounts to 60% of the turnover
• 35 years of success in production of ventilation equipment
• Air handling equipment (supply and exhaust systems, accessories for ventilation systems)
• Filters and air purification systems for professional kitchens
• ISO 9001-2000 certificate
• Being member of RAL RLT, the company supplies its products both within Germany and to other countries