WORKING LIMITS IN COOLING MODE
Evaporator chilled water outlet temperature: -12÷20°C
Ambient temperature: -10÷45°C
• New frame, more compact, suitable to walks in through a standard door;
• Hydraulic connections on the top side of the machine;
• Reduction of service spare around the machine;
• New control software, developed by RC, with an advanced control logic;
• Increased cooling density, up to 185kW per m2;
• Total front access for the routine maintenance;
• Up to two compressors for each refrigerant circuit to reach a high
• Units with single or double refrigerant circuits.
• Low sound level guaranteed by the cabinet structure;
• Availability of plant side pumping groups.
• Availability of partial or total heat recovery system.
• Easily of maintenance.