Apen Group is an Italian company engaged in designing and manufacturing of self-contained air heating systems as well as air-conditioning equipment.
Principles of the brand:
• High quality standards;
• Care for the environment;
• Maximum energy saving.
Apen Group caters to the needs of not only domestic Italian market, but also has a wide international recognition.
Apen Group began its work in 1967. At this time the company known as Thermovür was created and was engaged in the production of environmentally friendly burners, as well as heating equipment of different application (industrial, commercial, public institutions).
Six years later, in 1973, the company merged with AERMAX brand, a leading manufacturer of air heaters. However, the final merger of the two companies took place only in 1991. Then the new corporation was named APEN GROUP SPA. The word "APEN" in the brand name has a decryption - this is an Italian abbreviation, meaning "New energy enterprises merging".
• 1967 - foundation of Thermovür producing the diesel burners
• 1970 - assortment is replenished with floor air heaters
• 1973 - merger with AERMAX, which was selling floor air heaters and burners on the international market.
• 1976 - 1983 - construction boom helped to gradually expand the range of products (gas burners, floor and suspended boilers designed using various energy-efficient technologies)
• 1984 - patenting the company's first proprietary development - stainless steel pocket heat exchanger
• 1991 - merger of two parent companies under the name APEN GROUP SPA.
• 1995 - all brand products successfully passed homologation in accordance with the new EU Directive
• 1997 - first electronic gas heater, certified according to CE norms, appears among Apen Group model range
• 1998-2008 - continuous work on the improvement of heating systems, presentation of a number of new models created using qualitatively new energy-saving solutions (Acquasplit, Kondensa, Acquakond)
ABOUT COMPANY’S FOUNDERS
These were relatives with the same name and surname - Angelo Rigamonti – who stood at the origins of the company. A lot of support was provided by the head of the family, Emilio Rigamonti, who possessed high professionalism and excellent business qualities.
The birthplace of the Apen Group is northern Italy. It was in Italy that this brand started its work, but now it is actively represented in Europe: in Germany, France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium. The main office of the company is located in Pessano-con-Bornago, 20 km from Milan (province of Lombardy).
• 47 years of successful work on improving the air for heating systems
• 350 maintenance centers worldwide
• Warm air heaters(condensing/gas types)
• Water fan heaters
• Equipment for autonomous air heating systems
• Certificate - DVGW (Deutscher Verein Des Gas Und Wasserfaches E.V.)
• Standard - UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008
• Standard - UNI EN ISO 9003
• Production Certification - UNI EN ISO 9002
• Standard - UNI EN ISO 9001: 2000