The Climaveneta system is based on an packaged external units with integrated hydronic module and by an internal unit with the electronic regulation. The i-KIR2 heat pumps provide for heating, cooling and domestic hot water production. Particular care is taken for winter mode, that thanks to the Inverter technology is guaranteed beyond traditional units working limits, water production up to 60°C.
The i-KIR2 reverse-cycle heat pumps feature high seasonal efficiency in both heating and cooling mode, using DC inverter technology to modulate compressor operation and deliver the exact amount of energy based on the actual needs of the building.
This excellent result has been achieved by carefully sizing all the components. Special attention has been paid to all heat exchange surfaces and the fans. The use of newly designed condensing coils, with larger surfaces and special layout, new asymmetrical evaporators with better and more efficient refrigerant distribution, both in the liquid and gas phase, and high efficiency fans with DC motor are some of the
important innovations included with this product.
i-KIR2 units can be coupled with traditional systems or radiant panels, guaranteeing always very high energy efficiency. Installation is strongly simplified thanks to the integrated hydronic module with inverter pump.
Electronic control provides great application flexibility. The remote keyboard kit wired indoor and outdoor temperature sensors allow
dynamic control of delivery temperature water, optimizing comfort in the room and increasing the energy efficiency.
The electronic board allows you to manage:
- wired remote keypad, backlit display complete with remote temperature
- outdoor air temperature sensor on board for climatic curve
- one zone with mixing valve for floor heating and one zone of direct heating for radiator, floor heating or fan coil
- domestic hot water production by external three-way valve (accessory)
- electric heater for possible integration and anti-legionella cycle for DHW tank
- gas boiler or electric heater in substitution or in addition for space heating
- the built-in clock can be used to create an operating profile containing time bands for space heating/cooling and for DHW
- up to 4 heat pump in cascade (with the accessories N-CM and one internal module i-EMR2 each units)
The defrost adopts a proprietary self-adaptive logic, which features the monitoring of numerous operational parameters. This allows to reduce the number and duration of the defrost cycles, with a benefit for the overall energy efficiency.