Heat pumps AWR-MTD2-XE reversible units are able to provide heating, cooling and domestic hot water. Particular attention was paid to the
winter, thanks to special technological devices is guaranteed beyond the normal limits of traditional units. Prana AWR-MTD2-XE can be combined with traditional systems or radiant panels, ensuring a high energy efficiency. All units are certified in accordance with the Class A
classification Eurovent energy in heating. This makes them particularly suitable for use radiant installations. The installation is greatly simplified through the integration of the hydraulic group simply by connecting the unit to water plant and electricity so that it can be put into operation.
Electronic control Nadisystem provides great application flexibility. The remote keyboard kit wired indoor and outdoor temperature
sensors allow dynamic control of delivery temperature water, optimizing comfort in the room and increasing the energy efficiency.
The electronic board allows you to manage:
- wired remote control, backlit display complete with remote temperature and humidity probe
- outdoor temperature sensor for water plant side modular set point compensation
- a zone of direct heating for radiator, floor heating or fan coil
- domestic hot water production by external three-way valve (accessory)
- electrical heating element for possible integration and anti-legionella cycle for cylinder
- boiler or electric heater in substitution or in addition
- the room controller can customise up to six time bands. The presence of the programmable timer allows the creation of an operating profile containing up to 6 time bands.
- up to 4 heat pump in cascade (with N-CM component)
- several solutions through appropriate configurations of the controller and use of dedicated extension modules (accessorie), up to 5 zone.
The defrost adopts a proprietary self-adaptive logic, which features the monitoring of numerous operational parameters. This allows to reduce the number and duration of the defrost cycles, with a benefit for the overall energy efficiency.