Outdoor unit for the production of chilled/hot water with variable speed (Inverter Driven) Scroll compressors, optimized for R410A in a
single-circuit configuration, axial-flow fans, condensing coil with copper tubes and aluminum fins, plate heat exchanger on water side and
electronic expansion valve as standard equipment.
Flexible and reliable unit; it easily adapts itself to different thermal load conditions thanks to the precise temperature control together with the
use of inverter technology. The high performance’s level, both full and partial load, is achieved thanks to the accurate unit’s design and to the
use of variable speed (inverter) motor.
The i-BX-N heat pumps provide for heating, cooling and domestic hot water production. Particular care is taken for winter mode, that thanks to
the Inverter technology is guaranteed beyond traditional units working limits.
The keypad features function controls and a complete LCD display for viewing data and activating the unit, via a multilevel menu.
The remote keyboard kit wired indoor and outdoor temperature sensors allow dynamic control of delivery temperature water, optimizing comfort in the room and increasing the energy efficiency.
The electronic board allows you to manage:
- wired remote keypad, backlit display complete with remote temperature
- outdoor air temperature sensor on board for climatic curve
- one zone with mixing valve for floor heating and one zone of direct heating for radiator, floor heating or fan coil
- domestic hot water production by external three-way valve (accessory)
- electric heater for possible integration and anti-legionella cycle for DHW tank
- gas boiler or electric heater in substitution or in addition for space heating
- the built-in clock can be used to create an operating profile containing time bands for space heating/cooling and for DHW
- night mode to limit the noise level of the units. Noise level is reduced limiting the maximum speed of the compressor and fans.
- up to 4 heat pump in cascade (with the accessories N-CM)
The defrost adopts a proprietary self-adaptive logic, which features the monitoring of numerous operational parameters. This allows
to reduce the number and duration of the defrost cycles, with a benefit for the overall energy efficiency.