The MTD2 heat pumps optimized for geothermal systems are reversible units for heating, cooling and domestic hot water by external three-way valve (accessory). Both the MTD2 heat pumps are suitable for traditional heating systems and radiant panels. The geothermal systems, working with water at lower temperatures, ensure a higher yield and are a particularly suitable in new buildings with low energy consumption that point on using renewable energy resources. The installation is greatly simplified through the integration of the group simply by connecting the unit the water plant and the electricity so that it can be put into operation.
Electronic control Nadisystem provides great application flexibility. The remote keyboard kit wired indoor and outdoor temperature sensors allow dynamic control of delivery temperature water, optimizing comfort in the room and increasing the energy efficiency.
The electronic board allows you to manage:
- wired remote control, backlit display complete with remote temperature and humidity probe
- outdoor temperature sensor for water plant side modular set point compensation
- a zone of direct heating for radiator, floor heating or fan coil
- domestic hot water production by external three-way valve (accessory)
- electrical heating element for possible integration and anti-legionella cycle for cylinder
- boiler or electric heater in substitution or in addition
- the room controller can customise up to six time bands. The presence of the programmable timer allows the creation of an operating profile containing up to 6 time bands.
- up to 4 heat pump in cascade (with N-CM component)
- several solutions through appropriate configurations of the controller and use of dedicated extension modules (accessorie), up to 5 zone.