Hitecsa is the biggest Spanish manufacturer of chillers, fancoil units, rooftops and other climate control equipment.
• Team work
Each phone number or e-mail address is backed by a skilled expert, a member of the large Hitecsa team.
• After-sales support
The manufacturer is committed to keeping in touch with the customer, as well as to providing maintenance throughout the unit life cycle.
• Specialist training
Hitecsa training centers are open to everyone wishing to increase their insight into air conditioning systems and learn more about Hitecsa products. The company holds regular training workshops, both in Spain and other countries.
The company has been successfully operating and developing since 1982. While researching and improving the products being manufactures, the company is committed to eco-friendliness, energy efficiency and customer-focused approach.
• 1982 — the company was founded in Barcelona (Spain)
• 1995 — Hitecsa launched the H2 plant, where the headquarters and the assemby shop are now housed
• 2003 — the company's management system was re-engineered, introducing new divisions serving to monitor the market of climate control equipment
• 2007 — the first Hitecsa training centres were opened
The company's representatives pursue the prospects for further development by extensive introduction of innovative technologies aimed at preserving the environment and reducing the customers’ costs.
Hitecsa's priority is to expand the network of local offices and authorized service centers.
Hitecsa's headquarters is located in Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona, Catalonia), along with the major production site with an area over 10,000 m2. The company has branch offices throughout Spain, as well as in many European countries. Hitecsa's international partners include France, Portugal, Andorra, and Qatar.
The high-quality, tailor-made climate control equipment by Hitecsa is now also available in Ukraine.
• More than 100 highly skilled employees
• 10,000 m2 is the area of the major plant located in Barcelona
• Packaged monoblock air conditioners
• Rooftops (roof-mounted air conditioners)
• Fancoil units
• Climate control accessories
• ISO 9001