Microdam is a Korean manufacturer of world-class condensate removal pumps looking to implement the most innovative solutions, while constantly improving the models it produces.
The mission of Microdam’s employees is to meet the customers’ requirements as much as possible by strictly adhering to the following principles:
• Proven quality
• Excellent design
One of the key values of the company is innovative thinking, which becomes reality in the products being manufactured.
The company's ambition is to create a comfortable and eco-friendly living environment.
Microdam offers innovative products having no rival in the world market. The condensate removal pump by Microdam has been recognized in the international market for its excellent durability and reliability, as compared to the competitors. Its technology has been appreciated in the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and other regions, while American and European consumers paid great attention to the attractive design of the product as well as its practical features.
Sungshin HASCO Limited entered the market as Hungsan Zenith, Inc. In 1996, Hungsan Zenith, Inc. first produced copper alloy products, which are core parts of refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
The Microdam brand is a subsidiary of a Korean manufacturer called Sungshin. Over the 18 years since its inception, the brand has gained considerable experience in designing and improving condensate removal pumps. Microdam has quickly conquered the international market, and today its products can be found in Europe, the United States, and Asia.
• 1996, August. Hungsan Zenith, Inc. was founded.
• 1996-2001. The company opened supply lines to more than 20 countries across the world.
• 2002, February. The company started producing Microdam condensate removal pumps, which immediately captured the domestic market of Korea.
• 2005, July. The head office moved from Seoul to Ulsan. The company launched a condensate control and removal pump with an urgent drainage and alarm feature for air conditioners.
• 2006, January. The company was renamed Sungshin Hasco, Ltd.
• 2007, April. The company obtained a number of international certificates, including NRTL (for the United States and Canada), PSE (for Japan), CE (for Europe), and presented an improved condensation switch control system for air conditioners. The head office moved to a new factory in Gyeongsan.
• 2007, November. The head office moved from Ulsan to a new factory in Gyeongsan.
• 2008, May. The company obtained Korean state certificates Innobiz Company and Venture Company, as well as the ISO 9001 international certificate.
• 2009, February. The company began to supply condensate removal pumps to Carrier, Korea.
• 2012, April. The company moved to a newly constructed factory building in Gimpo, Korea.
• 2013, April. The company expanded and built a new factory building, as well as obtained the ETL international certificate (the United States and Canada).
• 2019, December. The company expanded its factory in Gimpo, which now comprises three separate buildings.
Microdam headquarters and main production facilities are located in the city of Gyeongsan, Korea. Its equipment is exported to Japan, the United States, Canada, and Europe. The company supplies components for HVAC systems and copper metal products to more than 20 countries.
• Condensate removal pumps
• Steam cleaners
• Vibration absorbers
• Components for ventilation and air conditioning systems
• NRTL (United States and Canada)
• PSE (Japan)
• ISO 9001
• ETL (United States and Canada)
KEY INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
• North America
• South America
• Eastern Europe
• Southeast Asia
• Middle East