MYCOND Arctic Home Basic
The headquarters of MYCOND Limited (UK) is located in the capital of the United Kingdom - London. MYCOND Limited is an international company that is constantly working on the innovative development, modernization, analysis and study of the world market of climatic systems. The company's work is mainly focused on the foreign market. MYCOND brand is well-known manufacturer of energy-efficient and high-quality equipment at a relatively low price.
MYCOND brand has extensive experience in the market of climatic equipment. Today, the company's goal is - to unite the best HVAC equipment developments under one brand. For this purpose, MYCOND crafted a special strategy for cooperation with the best manufacturers.
MYCOND is cooperating with proven, large factories located throughout the world (Europe, Asia, USA), which enables a qualitative and timely implementation of all the developments.
MYCOND equipment is manufactured on the same production lines as aggregates from the world's leading manufacturers: Mitsubishi Heavy (Japan), Sabiana (Italy), Hidros (Italy), LG (Korea) and others.
MYCOND's analytical center has developed a special MQM testing and certification system. Quality standards are clearly defined and checked - each unit is tested by MYCOND specialists directly on all production sites.
The current structure of the company includes the following departments:
- Analytical (market monitoring and instant response to emerging trends)
- Research (development of new technological solutions in the field of climate control)
- Standardization and certification (verifying if the company’s products meet the world and regional quality standards and requirements)
- Testing (department staff carries out a thorough testing of the manufactured equipment, achieving the highest levels of strength, performance and economy)
- Service center (highly skilled professionals provide service and warranty handling for MYCOND units).
FOCUS AREA - DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OF EQUIPMENT FOR:
• Air conditioning
• Air dehumidification and humidificaiton
• Automation systems