German brand that works in the field of humidity control. Trotec is engaged in the production of humidifiers and dehumidifiers for industrial and semi-industrial applications. At the same time, all the produced equipment centers on the practical application of the latest technologies in the field of air dehumidification and humidification. Trotec air dehumidifiers are used in woodworking, machine building, construction. If compared to air heaters, this way of humidity regulation is much more cost-advantageous.
Company’s foundation was laid in Germany. During the decades of incessant work Trotec specialists have gained a lot of experience in the sphere of creating a high-quality humidity control equipment. Many technical solutions in the company’s new lineup were developed by German engineers on their own.
The headquarters of Trotec GmbH & Co. KG is located in Heinsberg, the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia. The brand's manufacturing facilities are located all over the world: in Germany, France, Austria, Holland, Belgium and China.
Corporation’s regional offices are located in 15 countries. Trotec sells its equipment not only in the markets of Western and Eastern Europe, but also in Asia - recently a central representation office has opened in Hong Kong.
Cities where Trotec authorized offices are located: Rotterdam, Helsinki, Istanbul, Strasbourg.
• 15 countries with official representations offices of the German manufacturer
• 100,000 dehumidifiers have been sold under the Trotec brand since 1994
• Dehumidification devices (dehumidifiers of various types: condenser, adsorption, for wood desiccation, industrial dryers)
• Humidification units
• Humidity measurement instruments, thermography systems
• Ventilation equipment (wind turbines, high pressure fans, odor neutralizers)
• Electric heaters and infrared heaters
• ISO 9001